Swim Practice 2019
Please choose between morning and evening practices. Once you have made your decision we ask that you come to that practice time unless you discuss a change with the coaches. We want to ensure that we have the correct coaching staff supporting our swimmers.
In-School-Year Practices (5/28/19 - 6/14/19)
- 10 & Under and Mini Barracudas: 6:00 PM-6:45 PM
- 11 & Older: 6:45 PM -7:30 PM
Morning Practices (starting 6/17/19)
- 10 and Under Swimmers: 8:00-9:00 AM
- 11 and Over Swimmers: 9:00-10:00 AM
Evening Practices (starting 6/17/19 - T, W, Th)
- 10 and Under Swimmers: 6:00-7:00 PM
- 11 and Over Swimmers: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Mini Barracudas: 6:00-7:00 PM
The Learn-to-Swim Program will begin after the school year ends and will be 10-11 AM and 5:30-6:00 PM.
Our goal as a team is to improve the skills of all swimmers, and to increase their safety and enjoyment of the sport.
Progressive practices include evaluation as well as stroke, start and turn development and refinement. Daily workouts are designed to increase conditioning and build endurance for overall health and improved swimming.